- No order minimum required – (1) seat may be purchased.
- Both plans are offered as either a monthly commit, paid monthly OR an annual commit, paid up front option.
- Both plans auto-renew.
- Increase productivity organization-wide by automating manual, repetitive tasks.
- Send and sign documents anytime, anywhere with signNow’s mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Maximize ROI while keeping your data secure with industry-leading compliance.
- Target Segment – signNow delivers enterprise-grade features for less. We serve customers from SMB to Mid-Market to Enterprise (with even distribution).
- Target Industries – signNow offers benefits to all industries. Some common industries are Education, Financial Services, Healthcare, Human Resources, Insurance, Real Estate, Sales, and Sports & Entertainment.
- Key Integrations – signNow has more than 100+ pre-built integrations with productivity apps that businesses already use and love. A few of our most asked about integrations are Dropbox, G Suite, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, NetSuite, and Salesforce.
- Increase productivity – signNow customers report improving their deal closing rates by up to 55% by implementing e-signatures.
- Sign anytime, anywhere – signNow users can complete documents and close deal sin minutes while on the go with signNow’s mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Maximize ROI – Users report an average 7x ROI in the first year by digitizing and automating their document workflows with signNow.
- Reduce costs – By implementing signNow, customers report an average savings of $836 per employee, per year.
- Invite / send allowances – We want to support your digital transformation journey, so we allow high utilization allowances for our licenses. Each Business Premium license is allowed up to 1,000 sends per year, and each Enterprise license is allowed up to 3,000 sends per year.
- Send Documents for E-signature – Create a customized signing experience to meet your e-signature workflow needs. With signNow, you can not only send documents for signing, but you can also set the signing order for templates, set completion notifications, request payments, set document expiration dates, set reminders, and much more. The multitude of features empowers you to customize for each of your use cases.
- Templates and Team Collaboration – Not only can you import a Word document to fill in, sign, and send out for signing, but you can also share all documents with team members to collaborate on and track all changes. Easily generate templates of your most used documents and share them by group or individually with team members.
- Encryption and Security – signNow understands that protecting data and adhering to compliance is top of mind for users. signNow signatures are legally-binding under the ESIGN Act, and you can keep track of all changes and signing events for each document using signNow’s court-admissible trails. Further protect your document with two-factor authentication and encrypted folders. Be confident that your data is secure with 256-bit SSL encryption in transit and at rest as well as standard compliance that work across industries. signNow Enterprise also supports the following compliance standards: HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, SOC 2 Type 2, PCI DSS, and CCAP.
- iOS and Android Apps – We all work at the speed of now, so it’s important to be able to create, sign, and send from your mobile device. With signNow you can sign documents, assign role-based signing orders, collect data, create signing links to templates, upload documents from Photo Library, print from your iPhone, import documents using your camera or from email, and easily redo your signature directly all on your iOS device. You can also use your Android device to create templates, upload a document by taking a picture of it, sign documents, create complex signature workflows, and collect important data.
- Invite / Send Allowances – Users can rest assured that they will not be limited with restrictive sending limits. Each Business Premium license is allowed up to 1,000 sends per year, and each Enterprise license is allowed up to 3,000 sends per year.
E-signature that scales with your workflows.
Minimum order and billing limitations
signNow offers (2) plan options on CMP: Business Premium or Enterprise. For more details on the differences between these two plans, please refer to the signNow Comparison document.
signNow makes it easy to edit documents and agreements for signature, track document completion in real-time, and securely store completed documents. It’s e-signature built for enterprises, available to everyone. Use signNow on any device to:
signNow is considered a horizontal solution, meaning it serves all industries and businesses of all sizes. We offer use cases across all lines of business and industries that help to drive productivity and maximize ROI. A few of our most common focus areas are:
Application and Advantages for the Customers
Digitize even the most complex paper-based processes with signNow — all without worrying about yearly sending limitations.
For more details on the differences between the (2) signNow plans offered, please refer to the SignNow Comparison document. Regardless of which signNow plan you choose, users can digitize and automate their signature processes easily and securely.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.